The Casita at Lago Vista at Lake Tawakoni is a one-of-a-kind chic, family-friendly retreat on 2 acres of wide-open waterfront that has been fully renovated in the Spanish Modern style. With breathtaking views of Lake Tawakoni and plenty of room to spread out, Lago Vista is your place to reconnect, refresh and relax with those you love most.
- Sleeps 5 with 2 bedrooms and 1 baths
- Sweeping views of Lake Tawakoni through wall of windows in living, dining, master bed and kitchen
- Large back deck with overlooking Lake Tawakoni with comfy seating and grill
- Modern updated kitchen with all amenities needed to cook meals
- Large 2 acre lot with over 600’ of shoreline and a pier to fish of off
- Fully updated bath with large stand up shower
- High-end super comfy organic natural mattresses with top grade luxury linens and towels to make your stay perfect
- Fully renovated with high-end finishes
- Flat screen TV and plenty of games to play with family and friends
- Full size washer and dryer available for your use
- Great location in quiet neighborhood just around the corner from Lake Tawakoni State Park
- Lago Vista is located on wide open water on beautiful Lake Tawakoni, which is one of the larger lakes in Texas and is known as the Catfish Capital of the World! Tawakoni is also known as one of the top fishing lakes in the state for many varieties including bass, hybrids, catfish, crappie, etc.
The lot and pier is shared with a house next door (Lago Vista) that can be rented together with The Casita or separately. These units do not share any walls and are separated by the garage area and a large wood screened wall outside to give each unit plenty of privacy. The Casita is a large garage apartment.
The Casita at Lago Vista is a special home in a special location that is the perfect place to make lifelong memories with friends and family! You will not find a better value on Lake Tawakoni!